Whilst each relocation program created by Adlocate is specifically designed to cater for each individual client, the following range of services can be included.
- Pre-move advice and detailed information about Adelaide.
- An extensive needs analysis determined by questionnaire and personal contact to provide a profile of specific preferences and requirements in regard to lifestyle, accommodation, education, recreation and other needs.
- Information overview of Adelaide’s current leasing and purchasing real estate trends.
- A summary of the South Australian education system.
- Assisting with temporary accommodation bookings.
- Collection at the airport and transfer to accommodation.
- Supply of a basic food hamper to a nominated value.
- Supply of a “Welcome to Adelaide” information pack and “Locality Guide”. The Adlocate “Welcome to Adelaide” pack includes tips and contacts for services required during the initial establishment stage, a driver’s hand book, street directory and current real estate guide restaurant, shopping guides and maps.
- Assistance with any hire car or purchase requirements.
- Extensive discussion with the individual or family about preferred housing areas and lifestyle.
- A briefing on cultural, social and lifestyle awareness
- Advice on home rental or purchase procedures.
- Personalized orientation tour of Adelaide and appropriate suburbs.
- Preview of potential rental or purchase properties in conjunction with schools and education facilities in those areas.
- Information on the city’s lifestyle, banking, health insurance, driving license obligations and other requested information.
Finding the right home is usually the issue of major concern to people moving to Adelaide and is the area given the greatest emphasis by Adlocate.
- Adlocate will commence short listing properties prior to the client’s arrival after careful assessment of your questionaire.
- Appointments are made with properties to suit your budget. Clients are accompanied on all inspections.
- After 20 years in the business our network of contacts and in-house expertise is unsurpassed. Many agents prefer our well referenced relocatees and quickly favour them with acceptance of applications.
- We assistance with negotiating leases or purchases, arranging building engineer inspections and reviewing associated documents.
- Provision of a professional overview of the South Australian education system.
- Discussion and assessment of the education requirements of children.
- Provision of a detailed profile of suitable schools and the organizing of school visits.
- Assistance with enrollments, uniforms and books.
- Information on community profiles and local services.
- Arrangement of essential utilities.i.e. gas electricity, internet, telephone.
- Inspection of the property at the commencement of the tenancy.
- Coordination of removalists and book unpacking services.
- Assistance with any kindergarten, after school care or recreational requirements.
- Introductions to legal, accounting and insurance firms.
- Information on medical, dental and hospital services.
- Informal introduction of partners through a social network of a friendly group of relocated partners ready to welcome new members to assist assimilate into their new environment.
- Checklist to ensure a smooth departure from their current city, including cessation of any lease, sale or renting of an existing property, disconnecting utilities, cleaning of property, pet transfers, transfer of accounts and notification of changes of address.
- Assistance in selecting a removalist company that has connections in Adelaide as well as insurance cover.